What Can I Expect?
What Conditions Does CranioSacral Therapy Address?
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Emotional Difficulties
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Learning Disabilities
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- migraines and headache
- and many other conditions as well
Clients remain fully clothed and rest on a massage table for treatments. I determine the treatment plan based on the verbal intake evaluation and feedback from the client’s body. The body presents things in a particular order unique to each person. Using a light pressure I will monitor the rhythm of the craniosacral system to detect potential restrictions and imbalances. Using delicate manual techniques to release problem areas and relieve undue pressure on the brain and spinal cord. I may spend anywhere for 5 to 15 minutes unwinding one area of the body. This is a very deep and meditative treatment and clients often fall into a deep relaxation, know as Theta Brain-state.